The Commport VAN is connected you can be too!
Commport facilitates the exchange of information electronically between you and your trading partners through our Value Added Network (VAN). Our VAN is a key component of EDI, acting as a single communications link to multiple trading partners. It is the medium that enables business documents to be transmitted electronically between a diverse group of organizations, nationally and internationally.
A Value Added Network that is Truly Connected
The Commport VAN is privately owned and operated, with established relationships and interconnects with all major VAN service providers, which enables us to forward your documents without delays or additional costs. With a simple connection to Commport’s VAN, you can transmit and exchange EDI documents whenever and wherever you do business. We operate as an EDIINT gateway, connecting directly with your trading partners and customers using AS2, FTP and sFTP as required.
Commport independently owns and operates all aspects of our EDI VAN services and can guarantee the lowest price with the highest levels of service and accountability available.
- Mailboxing – Commport receives electronic messages and forwards them onto the recipient. This includes orders, invoices, advance ship notices or any other business documents.
- Security – Our inherent security exceeds industry standards to protect your data throughout our VAN.
- Duplicate Control – The Commport VAN protects against duplicate transmissions and will alert or discard duplicate transmissions as required.
Value Added VAN Services
Beyond transmitting your data with the highest levels of security and accuracy, Commport offers a complete range of value added services:
- Low start-up costs
- Low cost trading partner testing
- No charge interconnect
- Telephone support
- Transaction tracking with Commport Monitor
- EDI translation and mapping services
- Detailed billing
- Volume incentive pricing
- Fixed monthly pricing option
- EDIINT and AS2
- Multiple protocol support
Contact Commport for more information on how you can put the Commport Value Added Network to work for your business.