Commport's Specialized Integration Solutions
Helping businesses of all sizes solve business to business integration challenges.
What is the meaning of integration in business?
Commport's Specialized Business Integration aims to synchronize information technology (IT), business cultures, and business objectives to align technology with your business's strategy and goals. Commport’s team of highly qualified and experienced IT professionals deliver solid technical & business skills whilst using an agile delivery approach to deliver quick and efficient integration solutions.
So you want to automate collection of information from various external organizations with disparate information systems but:
Commport Communications’ Integration (CCI) Services is the only Enterprise Application Integration system specifically designed to address cross-organization integration challenges. Built on Commport’s 35 years of experience making business-to-business (b2b) connections, our CCI Service was specifically designed to address your b2b integration challenges.
What does Commport Communications Integration Services provide you?
- Manages the communications with an unlimited number of external organizations in any methodology chosen by each individual organization (support AS2, SOAP/web service messages, VPN tunnels, sFTP….)
- Validation and standardization of disparate message / document / transaction formats to fit your information systems requirements with customizable error handling enabling issues to be passed to your organization or back to each external organization – or have Commport handle initial investigation
- Handles multiple types of messages meeting any use case to integrate to and from enterprise system
- Fully encrypted with optional data scrubbing
- Monitoring tools provide a view into the system to ensure everything is flowing as expected and enable self-help to investigate issues
- Utilizes leading edge service oriented architecture to process messages in real-time resulting in end-to-end validation, standardization and transmission in a matter of minutes
Ready to take your next step with Commport Communications?
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you advance your business.
We are here to help you regardless of your business situation. Become compliant today and run your business successfully. Get in touch with the Commport team now!
Commport Communications International, inc.
Phone:+1 (905) 727-6782
Toll Free (North America):+1 (800) 565-2666
Fax:+1 (905) 727-7251
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm ET
Customer Support Hours
Monday - Friday 6:30am - 7:00pm ET
After Hours Support
Monday through Friday, 12:00 am to 6:30am 8:00pm - 11:59pm ET
Saturday and Sunday from 12:00am - 11:59pm ET