Join our team of innovative professionals and let’s build our future together.
E-commerce continues to be a high growth market and our leadership teams’ entrepreneurial spirit is energized by the challenge to continue as leaders within our industry. Commport believes that empowering our employees to grow and develop opens doors for the future of our team, our business and our clients. We encourage collaboration and innovation to continue to provide our clients with the newest technological advancements in EDI, VAN and GDSN solutions.
We are continuously interested in talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference to our business. If you have a passion for customer service, computer programming, and technology, and a desire to achieve great results within a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment – we’d like to hear from you.
If you are interested in giving us your resume please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intermediate Software Developer – Aug 2018
Our company located in Aurora is currently seeking a full-time Intermediate Software Developer to join our team.
As an Intermediate Software Developer, you will be responsible for contributing to the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of software systems and applications. Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Analyze user needs and developing software solutions and web/mobile application
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code and communicate technical information to other team members, management and customers
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Create databases, tables, stored procedures and views in MSSQL
- Test products in controlled situations before going live
- Monitor application performance and review application failures in production
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Provide internal support to front line staff
- Maintain up to date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies and best practices through ongoing education and training.
This position requires a BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field of software development, computer science or management information systems, 3+ years of experience in the architecture, design and implementation of n-tier Web based applications, solid knowledge of .NET development tools, SQL Server and database concepts, as well as extensive experience in Web technologies using ASP, XML, CSS and .NET. Current Microsoft certification in .NET software development, ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills is also required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Commport Communications International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.