Join our team of innovative professionals and let’s build our future together.
E-commerce continues to be a high growth market and our leadership teams' entrepreneurial spirit is energized by the challenge to continue as leaders within our industry. Commport believes that empowering our employees to grow and develop opens doors for the future of our team, our business and our clients. We encourage collaboration and innovation to continue to provide our clients with the newest technological advancements in EDI, VAN and GDSN solutions.
We are continuously interested in talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference to our business. If you have a passion for customer service, computer programming, and technology, and a desire to achieve great results within a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment - we'd like to hear from you.
Senior Software Developer
Our company located in Aurora is currently seeking a full-time Senior Software Developer to join our team.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for contributing to the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of software systems and applications.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Write well designed, reliable and testable code by using best software development practices, clean code and solid principles
- Contribute towards the entire development lifecycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects
- Optimize and apply best practices
- Collaborate on projects with other developers through code reviews and design discussions
- Participate in brainstorming activities
- Provide internal support to front line staff
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies, industry trends, and best practices
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field of software development, computer science or management information systems,
- 5-7 years of solid experience in the architecture, design and development of n-tier, SaaS, and distributed systems.
- Solid knowledge and experience with Visual Studio.NET
- Good understanding of software design patterns and architectures
- Ability to communicate technical information to team members, peers, management & stakeholders
- Experience in agile methods such as Scrum/XP, Behaviour Driven Development, and Continuous Delivery
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a team environment