Join our team of innovative professionals and let’s build our future together.
E-commerce continues to be a high growth market and our leadership teams' entrepreneurial spirit is energized by the challenge to continue as leaders within our industry. Commport believes that empowering our employees to grow and develop opens doors for the future of our team, our business and our clients. We encourage collaboration and innovation to continue to provide our clients with the newest technological advancements in EDI, VAN and GDSN solutions.
We are continuously interested in talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference to our business. If you have a passion for customer service, computer programming, and technology, and a desire to achieve great results within a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment - we'd like to hear from you.
Our company located in Aurora is currently seeking a full-time Community Enablement Coordinator to join our team.
This entry-level position supports order processing, project management, EDI consultation and implementation efforts as it relates to identified account customers.
- Act as primary contact for suppliers until customers are successful in trading electronic data with their trading partners
- Outbound sales calls from vendor lists provided
- Receive orders from sales representatives and complete implementation details or set up steps as identified by product
- Implementation which includes standardized customer account and route set-up and testing review of test data and customer follow up
- Review data file formats to determine suitability for use with Commport translation services
- Gather and communicate EDI or data sync production and testing requirements to customers and/or trading partners
- Train customers on the use of Commport’s services
- Resolve or escalate technical or business issues during implementation to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Continuously track all activities and tasks in Microsoft Dynamics
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Customer Service practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) with willingness to learn additional software programs/tools
- Attention to detail, initiative and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of EDI standards and processes is an asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.