EDI Outsourcing Services - Commport Service Bureau
By outsourcing your EDI to Commport, you set yourself free to focus on your business and what you do best. EDI outsourcing means that you will not need to make any investment in EDI software, nor will you have to directly manage the EDI aspect of your relationship with your customer, including large retail clients.
The EDI Outsourcing Service Bureau includes:
- Fax-to-EDI/EDI-to-Fax solutions for everyday business transactions such as Purchase Orders (850), PO Changes (865), Invoices (810), Advanced Ship Notices (856), and Remittance Advice (820)
- Fax-to-EDI/EDI-to-Fax for specialty partners, industries and transactions for example: the JC Penney Routing Instructions (753/754), Planning Schedule (830), and the ability to create an ASN based on the planning schedule for Just-In-Time logistics partners (Automotive)
- Blended options enabling you to send/receive some documents electronically while faxing others
- Easy to read reports for all transactions processed by the Service Bureau
- Packing instructions to accurately convey how your shipment has been prepared
- Comprehensive VAN Services with global connections carried on the Commport Network
- Products and services to support your EDI needs now, and as you grow
- UCC-128 labels for all shipping documents (can be made available for print at your location or can be couriered to you as a part of the service)
- Access to the Commport Network’s online real-time visibility tool, RouterLiNK.
Get a Free Quote Today
EDI outsourcing for a hassle-free solution
Commport’s Service Bureau offers managed EDI services built on our strength and expertise. We will receive your purchase orders at our office and forward them on to you via fax or email. You simply fulfill the order and send the details of the shipment back to us. We’ll enter this
information for you and send it on to your end customer.
This economical solution is perfect for if you are:
A seasonal vendor who only needs to exchange EDI documents during specific times of the year
Needing to meet a retailer’s EDI requirement immediately, without delay
A vendor looking to cost-justify every business transaction
Looking to avoid costly upfront software fees
Able to integrate some business transactions but not others
In between business systems and looking for a way to keep your external-facing business running seamlessly in the meantime
Not interested in supporting the communications, software or personnel required to run in-house EDI
Looking to outsource your EDI Department
What people say about it
Commport has proven to me to be one of the best partners I have had the pleasure of working with. From customer service to account management to education, Commport has excelled in every aspect. Without your partnership, we wouldn’t have achieved EDI progress our organization is at today. Thank you for your support!
Reggie | CFO
Thanks for all the hard work made for this project, you made us feel quickly confident with our choice of a EDI provider. It was a pleasure dealing with you and we are confident that future projects with Commport will be as good of an experience as the start was.
Matthieu | Project Manager
EDI outsourcing is also suitable if you have implemented a fully integrated EDI compliant system but still have partners who want to send you faxes. Commport’s managed EDI Service Bureau can be your clearinghouse for fax automation. We can process all of your paper-based documents and generate their electronic equivalents in the format of your preference for electronic integration.
Commport’s Service Bureau is your path for growth. From managed EDI to EDI Web Forms and fully integrated data processing, Commport has the solution to fit your business.
Contact us today and find out how easy EDI can be with Managed EDI from Commport Service Bureau.