Web EDI Solution
Commport delivers the most complete and scalable Web EDI solution that makes it easier and more cost-effective to do business with your trading partners.
Multilingual and Live 24/7 Support
Commport's Web EDI Solution is trusted by 1000's of trading partners
Commport’s Web EDI Solution offers functionality, automation and control to organizations looking to automate their fulfillment processes and become EDI compliant..
Web based EDI is a cloud-based EDI solution that makes connecting and doing EDI with your valued customers fast and easy. Start doing EDI within hours with any of our many supported grocers and retailers.
The ease of rolling out a Web EDI solution facilitates the participation of all your business partners. This can be especially beneficial when working with partners where IT and EDI skills are limited. Companies are not required to install any EDI software or manage a complex EDI environment.
Even smaller or mid-sized vendors need to be compliant with their large retail customers. As a low cost option, our Web EDI solution enables you to get up and running with very little investment required. All you need is an Internet connection and a web browser and you can begin exchanging EDI with your trading partners today.
There are no hidden costs or testing fees! No specialized EDI knowledge, training or large IT resources are required due to the intuitive and familiar web interface.
Simple order picking, staging and packing is built into the platform, fully automating complex tasks to insure order accuracy. Shipping notices, ASN shipping labels are quickly and easily generated in the application, eliminating costly shipping errors.
Benefits of Web EDI
- A more streamlined partner network
- Cost and time savings through increased automation
- Less pressure on in-house teams
Supplier Benefits of Web EDI
- Access to real-time purchase order information and purchase order changes (in good systems all order changes can be merged automatically)
- Semi-automated creation of key B2B documents
- The ability to trade with larger partners
If you are interested in seeing a video demo of Commport's Web EDI solution please contact our sales team today!
Get a Free Demo
List of Trading Partners
Reviews and Testimonials From Our Customers
Jean-Pierre | President
“Our monthly costs with Commport are almost half and we expect further overall cost reductions when we begin to use the Commport translation software and migrate away from EDIsoft.”
Matthieu | Project Manager
“Thanks for all the hard work made for this project, you made us feel quickly confident with our choice of a EDI provider. It was a pleasure dealing with you and we are confident that future projects with Commport will be as good of an experience as the start was.”
Harry | General Manager
“Since moving our business over to Commport from Sterling, we have cut our monthly spend by 55%. Their performance is reliable, and if we need information or hands-on assistance, we get it.”
The Benefits of Web EDI Solution
Cloud Based Solution
Cloud based application. Access from anywhere
Commport internet EDI solution complements your integrated EDI solution.
Simple order picking, staging and packing is built into the platform, fully automating complex tasks to insure order accuracy.
Key Features of Commport Web EDI
- Management capabilities for hundreds of trading partners
- MH10 shipping labels
- Access to a dedicated, experienced and knowledgeable service team
- Proactive notification email alerts
- Business rule validations
- Duplicate checking
- Access to Commport’s visibility tool, RouterLiNK
- Reports for all inbound transactions
- Retrievable archive
- Document import and export to enable partial integration
- Purchase Orders (850)
- Invoices (810) and Credits (812)
- Advanced Ship Notices - ASNs (856)
- Remittance Advices (820)
- Text Messages (864)
- Purchase Order Changes (860) and Acknowledgements (855)
- Planning Schedules (830)
- Functional Acknowledgements (997)
- And more!
HOW WEB EDI WORKS
- Your customer sends an EDI Purchase Order (PO) the way they do with all of their EDI suppliers.
- You receive an email alerting you a PO has arrived. Then you log into Commport Web EDI using a web browser.
- You process your new PO for viewing and printing in a readable format. Commport Web EDI then sends an EDI acknowledgment back to your customer confirming you received the PO.
- When goods are ready to ship and invoice, you select a PO and an invoice screen appears already populated with billing information from the PO.
- Your invoices are converted to EDI and delivered to your customer. You can also send PO acknowledgments and ship notices and print packing labels.
Commport's Web EDI Solution for Small / Medium or New Businesses
Whether you are just getting started in the world of Electronic Data Interchange or you have low-volume data exchange needs, Commport’s Web EDI is an economical solution, that is easy to use.
Even smaller or mid-sized vendors need to be compliant with their large retail customers. As a low cost option, our Web EDI enables you to get up and running with very little investment required. All you need is an Internet connection and a web browser and you can begin exchanging EDI with your trading partners today.
The straightforward Web EDI document interface is user-friendly and doesn’t require a lot of experience with EDI systems. It tailors the screen to include only the information requested by your trading partners. All forms include business rule validations and controls, ensuring effortless compliance with your trading partner's EDI programs.
In its simplest form, Web EDI enables small- and medium-sized businesses to create, receive, turn around and manage electronic documents using a browser. Simple pre-populated forms enable businesses to communicate and comply with their business partners’ requirements using built-in business rules. Business partners anywhere in the world can connect without dedicating IT resources to their EDI implementation.
With Commport's Web EDI, you get all of the benefits from EDI without any of the headaches. No software to install, no limit to the trading partners or transaction types available, easy access through the use of an Internet browser and all at a cost that you can afford. What could be easier?
If you are interested in seeing a video demo of Commport's Web EDI solution please contact our sales team.
Fill out the form below to download your free copy of Internet EDI | how it works guide
This quick infographic breaks down how an internet EDI solution works, the benefits of having an Internet EDI solution for your business.