What is the meaning of integration in business?
Commport – Specialists in cross-organization enterprise application integration.
So you want to automate collection of information from various external organizations with disparate Information systems but:
- You don’t have the IT resources to create numerous custom integration points for each external organization, as well as managing and maintaining the communications needed with each
- This information needs to be validated and standardized to feed into your organization’s Enterprise systems.
- You don’t have the clout to push this upstream and have the external organizations meet your defined standard with any reliable level of consistency
- You want this automation in real-time
- You want this automation to be secure
Commport Communications’ Integration (CCI) Services is the only Enterprise Application Integration system specifically designed to address cross-organization integration challenges. Built on Commport’s 35 years of experience making business-to-business (b2b) connections, our CCI Service was designed to your b2b integration challenges.
- Manages the communications with an unlimited number of external organizations in any methodology chosen by each individual organization (support AS2, SOAP/web service messages, VPN tunnels, sFTP….)
- Validation and standardization of disparate message / document / transaction formats to fit your information systems requirements with customizable error handling enabling issues to be passed to your organization or back to each external organization – or have Commport handle initial investigation
- Handles multiple types of messages meeting any use case to integrate to and from enterprise system
- Utilizes leading edge service oriented architecture to process messages in real-time resulting in end-to-end validation, standardization and transmission in a matter of minutes
- Fully encrypted with optional data scrubbing and regulatory compliance, CCI meets the highest security standards (PCI-DSS, PIPEDA, HIPPA, SOX, ITSG, Protected B, and other options available)
- Monitoring tools provide a view into the system to ensure everything is flowing as expected and enable self-help to investigate issues
- Hosted in Commport’s own secure data-center