EDI Outsourcing from Commport Communications – Let Us Do The Work!
EDI outsourcing for a hassle-free solution
By outsourcing your EDI to Commport, you set yourself free to focus on your business and what you do best. EDI outsourcing means that you will not need to make any investment in EDI software, nor will you have to directly manage the EDI aspect of your relationship with your customer, including large retail clients.
Commport’s Service Bureau offers managed EDI services built on our strength and expertise. We will receive your purchase orders at our office and forward them on to you via fax or email. You simply fulfill the order and send the details of the shipment back to us. We’ll enter this information for you and send it on to your end customer.
This economical solution is perfect for if you are:
- A seasonal vendor who only needs to exchange EDI documents during specific times of the year
- Needing to meet a retailer’s EDI requirement immediately, without delay
- A vendor looking to cost-justify every business transaction
- In between business systems and looking for a way to keep your external-facing business running seamlessly in the meantime
- Not interested in supporting the communications, software or personnel required to run in-house EDI
- Able to integrate some business transactions but not others
- Looking to avoid costly upfront software fees
- Looking to outsource your EDI Department
EDI outsourcing is also suitable if you have implemented a fully integrated EDI compliant system but still have partners who want to send you faxes. Commport’s managed EDI Service Bureau can be your clearinghouse for fax automation. We can process all of your paper-based documents and generate their electronic equivalents in the format of your preference for electronic integration. What could be easier?
The EDI Outsourcing Service Bureau includes:
- Fax-to-EDI/EDI-to-Fax solutions for everyday business transactions such as Purchase Orders (850), PO Changes (865), Invoices (810), Advanced Ship Notices (856), and Remittance Advice (820)
- Fax-to-EDI/EDI-to-Fax for specialty partners, industries and transactions for example: the JC Penney Routing Instructions (753/754), Planning Schedule (830), and the ability to create an ASN based on the planning schedule for Just-In-Time logistics partners (Automotive)
- Blended options enabling you to send/receive some documents electronically while faxing others
- Easy to read reports for all transactions processed by the Service Bureau
- Packing instructions to accurately convey how your shipment has been prepared
- UCC-128 labels for all shipping documents (can be made available for print at your location or can be couriered to you as a part of the service)
- Comprehensive VAN Services with global connections carried on the Commport Network
- Access to the Commport Network’s online real-time visibility tool, RouterLiNK.
- Products and services to support your EDI needs now, and as you grow
Commport’s Service Bureau is your path for growth. From managed EDI to EDI Web Forms and fully integrated data processing, Commport has the solution to fit your business.
Contact us today and find out how easy EDI can be with Managed EDI from Commport Service Bureau.