About Commport Communications
EDI, VAN and GDSN Solutions for Every Business
Commport Communications provides a wide range of innovative and comprehensive supply chain management solutions for Electronic Commerce (EC). This includes Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Value Added Networks (VAN), and Global Data Synchronization Networks (GDSN). Whether you are a small company or a large enterprise, our trading partner and document implementation will help you to improve efficiency and collaboration within your trading partner community.
Right from our start in 1985, our focus has been to make the connections from business to business fast, flawless, and flexible. With over 25 years of experience, we can help you find the right solutions for your business needs, all in one place.
Comprehensive Electronic Data Interchange Services for B2B
When you need to electronically exchange business documents with your trading partner communities, you can rest assured that Commport’s EDI services will reliably and securely transmit your data anywhere in the world. We provide a strong offering of outsourced EDI and in-house solutions, supported by industry leading customer service.
Consolidated Solutions for VAN and GDSN Services
Commport is the only single source provider in North America offering both Value Added Network and GDSN-Certified Data Pool Services. Having Commport as your single point of contact for all of these collaborative integration tools gives you a lower total investment cost.
Our suite of services and solutions includes:
- A Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) Certified Data Pool
- Our EDI Software as a Service (SaaS) solution integrates to all major accounting and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems to improve efficiencies and lower overall costs
- EDI enabling solutions, including our pay-per-use internet EDI and EDI outsourcing options offer small to medium sized companies a low cost entry into EDI compliancy
- A Value Added Network that offers worldwide interconnectivity through any communication protocol and support for all data formats
- Web-based customer support tools that allow you to independently view detailed transaction processing when you need it
Commport truly is the “2” in B2B